Friday, December 23, 2011

What I'm Reading Now

Over the past year, I've been so excited as I've been learning more about the wonderful health benefits and the totally scrumptious culinary delights of eating a majority of our food raw.  As a vegetarian/vegan, I know all about how healthy it is to eat a plant-strong diet.  But, eating most of those plants raw is taking the experience to a whole 'nother level.  From what I've been reading, seeing, and eating, though, raw is clearly the way to go!

Case in point, Ms. Mimi Kirk.  Eyeball the book cover below and tell me: how is this remarkable woman 72 years old?  She looks and sounds 20 years younger and, in the process, is inspiring women around the world to live a happy, healthy, long life simply by - well, amongst a few other things - including more raw plant foods in their every day eating.



I definitely want to look like Mimi when I'm 72!  Check out Mimi's book, Live Raw, at her website:  Young on Raw Food

Cheers to your great health!

No comments:

Post a Comment