Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A New Blog for a New Year!

I'm a messy cook, but a good cook!  LOL... welcome to my brand-spanking-new Blog site.

I've been home today whipping up all kinds of delights for a book I'm "kind of" working on.  Almond Veggie Pate, Fresh Corn & Edamame Hummus, Yummy Energy Boost Bars, and a luscious Swirls of Pear & Persimmon dessert. And, I'm happy to say that these recipes are "raw", so you're getting all the natural goodness possible!  Love that! 

Know where I'm getting all my inspiration from?  Toronto's fabulous vegan and raw food restaurants.  I ate at Live Organic Food Bar last night and was blown away at the scrumptiousness of my raw meal.   Last week I ate at Hogtown Vegan and almost pouted at the end of the meal, because I could have easily eaten more of their delicious fare!  I'll do restaurant reviews of my fave veggie restaurants from time to time but, suffice it to say, that this plethora of gastronomically delightful and yet totally healthy-for-you food is making me want to "do more".  As in: sharing even more than I do now about the culinary joys and fantastic health benefits of a plant-strong way of eating.

As a Registered Dietitian who is also a near vegan, high raw foodie, I really want everyone to know that plants taste great, they're awesomely good for you, and from the mountain of research we have, there's no better thing you can do for your body food-wise.

So, welcome to my Veggielicious blog, and thank you for stopping by!  Rummage around and see what delicious tidbit you can take away with you.  Cheers to your great health!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Beverley,

    Thank you for this website. It has so much information.

    Blessings to you.
    Mary B

    ReplyDelete